When I think back to my wedding day, I remember amazing memories.... but most of the moments I remember really well are the instances that were captured in my pictures. They are priceless to me. Our photographer made us feel so incredibly comfortable and for the first time, I experienced what it feels like to be in front of the camera as a bride. Your wedding day is an experience from beginning to end and your photography is a huge part of that experience..... shouldn’t it be fun? and enjoyable? and natural? I think so! My goal is to not only capture memories for my clients, it’s to create an experience that they will never forget.
Here's some things about me!
- I met my husband in college and we were long distance for the first year!
- We’ve been married since 11-21-18. (Best. Day. Ever.)
- We have 3 fur babies, Harley, Chester and Kenzie.
- We started remolding out first home in 2019 and currently building our next home!
- I bought a camera so I could take amazing travel photos in the end of 2019 for our many vacation plans in 2020, but plans quickly changed!
- I am the photographer, email writer, blogger and editor!
- I am a Dunkin’-holic and you will most likley not see me without an iced coffee.
- I love creating beautiful images but more importantly, I love serving couples and their families on one of the greatest days of their lives!!
Any and all types. Raspberry is my favorite.
Always have my bags packed and ready to go!
Harley snuggles and kisses can always make me feel better.