- I met my husband in college and we were long distance for the first year!
- We’ve been married since 11-21-18. (Best. Day. Ever.)
- We have 3 fur babies, Harley, Chester and Kenzie.
- We live in Dallas, Texas but we love to travel!
- We started remolding out first home in 2019
- I bought a camera so I could take amazing travel photos in the end of 2019 for our many vacation plans in 2020, but plans quickly changed!
- I started the business in 2020 amidst a pandemic.
- I am the photographer, email writer, blogger and editor!
- I am a Dunkin’-holic and you will most likley not see me without an iced coffee.
- I cap myself at 10-15 weddings annually.
- I love creating beautiful images but more importantly, I love serving couples and their families on one of the greatest days of their lives!!
I’m sure your mind is racing with all that needs to be planned. It’s all very exciting but it can also be somewhat overwhelming. You’re planning the day that you’ve been anticipating your whole life and yet you only get one shot at it! By the time you get the hang of it, the planning is over!
My goal as a wedding photographer is to make this one aspect of the planning process simple. Photography is more than just images, it’s a real part of your day. Not only do you deserve beautiful images, you also deserve an amazing photographic experience. When my couples feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera, that results in genuine, joyful images!
When I think back to my wedding day, I remember amazing memories.... but most of the moments I remember really well are the instances that were captured in my pictures. They are priceless to me. Our photographer made us feel so incredibly comfortable and for the first time, I experienced what it feels like to be in front of the camera as a bride. Your wedding day is an experience from beginning to end and your photography is a huge part of that experience..... shouldn’t it be fun? and enjoyable? and natural? I think so! My goal is to not only capture memories for my clients, it’s to create an experience that they will never forget.